Monday, May 4, 2009

Really? He just got back...

Well Shane left yesterday:( He went back to Kuwait. Why? I don't really know. I guess it is part of training, they call it an exercise. Whatever, i call it rude and a waste of money. He will only be gone for 4 weeks, but still. He was picked by the commander to go so I guess it is a compliment that he is a hard worker. I have a trip planned to go to Seattle. My sister just had her 4th baby girl, Avry and they are blessing her on Sunday and my niece Mauri is getting baptized on Saturday. I am so excited to go see them. That will help the time go by faster while Shane is gone.

5 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

Dang that he had to leave again! I'm sorry for you! But have fun in Seattle!!

Jodi said...

Kim! Sorry to hear that! I hope your 4 weeks fly by. I CANNOT believe I don't have you on my blog list! Please add us. I'm so sorry! I was fixing/changing mine and realized my mistake. Excited to keep up with you and your blog!
tateandjodi.blogspot.com

kylee said...

Ugh!! That sucks! I'm beginning to get a slight glimpse of what it's like to be a "single mother", as my husband is out of town for about 8 weeks for work with no phone reception.. :( Hard work! I definately admire you for all the times you're without Shane!!

(I can't believe after all this time you have yet to add me to your list!)

jakeychucky said...

I am sorry to hear that! I don't know how you do it but I definately look up to you for being strong like that! I hope 4 weeks goes quickly for you and know you'll have a great summer once he gets home!

Scott and Becky said...

I was so sorry to hear that Shane is gone again! Hope all goes well.

About Me