Friday, November 13, 2009

Christmas PJ's

Jensen in action!
Hagen was going to get him. He thinks it's so funny!


I couldn't get him to focus on me taking a pic. this is the best I could get...

I don't think that I have ever mentioned that I am in a sewing group. It is one of our groups for church. I was never really into sewing but I have really enjoyed learning. I made these pj's for my boys. They are supposed to be for christmas but they don't know the difference so they will probably get them now. Hagen won't take his off. Why are they wearing them now do you ask? I had to try them on to make sure they fit. So Merry Christmas boys!



6 comments:

Austin & Shawnee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott and Becky said...

I'm glad that you got home ok. Hopefully the weather was good. Thanks again for going to the temple with me. Take care and we'll see you soon. (Christmas maybe?)

Brittany said...

So cute!

Kristy & Miguel said...

Very Cute! You are turning into quite the suzie homemaker! lol

Stef and ryan said...

super cute. I love how they match. I was forced to match my sister growing up so I think my kids should have to match too!
quite the coincidence I just picked up a pj pattern from the wal-mart for christmas jammies. i'm not a pattern follower so wish me luck :)

Kyle and Jonna said...

Whaoh! Great job...you are quite the seamstress.(not sure I spelled that right)... :) The pj's look great. How fun!

About Me