Wednesday, January 13, 2010

CRASH!!!!!


Our first snow storm we had I decided we would venture to Boise. Hagen had an appt to get his 4yr pics taken and we needed to do some angel tree shopping. It snowed all morning and then the roads were clear as we made our way to boise. When we were almost there the roads got worse and worse. We slowed quite a bit. Then a car spun out (literally doing donuughts) on the freeway. When we went to slow down we couldn't and slide right into the car next to us. It was the scariest thing that had ever happened to us. As you can tell our car was totaled. I was pretty bummed cuz I really loved our CRV. We did come out on top cuz we got way more than what Kelly blue book told us our car was worth.

3 comments:

Sharlyn said...

Oh my gosh! I'm glad you guys are all ok. I know how much you loved that car...but you are going to LOVE all the space in your van!

Nicki said...

I can't believe you got in a wreck! How scary! Everyone was OK, I take it? You will like your van. I love mine.
So, when is the next baby coming to fill that van up?

Kristy & Miguel said...

Oh my! That sucks! I hope everyone was ok! But glad you got to get a new VAN!!

About Me