Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Car!!! I mean Van!!!

So the day after Christmas we bought a new vehicle. I was just going to post some pictures and then realized I haven't taken any yet. Who does that? So I'll tell you about it and then pics will come later.

We bought a tan 2009 Toyota Sienna. It is everything I wanted except it's a van. We were looking at crossovers first but they were so little inside. I finally decided that I would be ok with a van. It is true you don't feel like you are driving one when you are in it. Shane let me choose exactly what I wanted. It kinda stunk cuz if you know me you know I'm not good with decisions. I finally made him tell me what to get. We make a good team! We are very pleased with our purchase!!! I would have to say that was definately the biggest check I have ever written. We saved for so long and then, BOOM! it's gone. I love it though! It is an 8 passenger and has auto doors and I mentioned it is tan. That was mostly my criteria in finding a van. I don't know why it had to be an 8 passenger, I have no intention of ever filling it but just knowing I could get it, i wanted it!

2 comments:

Laurence said...

The space might come in handy if you guys ever plan a road trip. It's either more room for extra luggage, or extra space to make the van feel more comfortable during the drive. Both options are pretty sweet!

-Laurence Modithre

Leisa said...

Well, that ample space will surely come handy one day. :) Siennas are perfect family cars, since they come with a full array of safety features, from the front side and curtain airbags to standard stability, and traction control. Four-wheel anti-lock brakes are also on the list of safety items.

-Leisa Dreps

About Me